2014年12月29日 星期一

Up All Night time to Get Fortunate? Why Having Intercourse with a Freelance Shopper is a Good Concept…










I hate to confess it, however I’ve had intercourse with numerous my shoppers (feminine). Perhaps it was simply being younger, in New York Metropolis the place courting is unusual, or it was the looser morals within the design and promoting world. I wasn’t alone, both. My friends appear to be having a shtupfest, additionally. We did query the potential issues intercourse with a contract shopper may trigger, simply as somebody would assume twice about an affair with an workplace coworker. The factor is that it WAS a good suggestion!


…read more


The post Up All Night time to Get Fortunate? Why Having Intercourse with a Freelance Shopper is a Good Concept… appeared first on DICKLEUNG DESIGN 2014.


沒有留言: