2016年4月11日 星期一

Featured Designer: Kevin Howdeshell – Storytelling in Type!

Kevin and Kristen

Our featured designer for this week is Kevin Howdeshell who runs The Brave Union collectively together with his spouse Kristen. A father of two, Kevin, has improved on the artwork of story-telling together with his whimsical items which are eclectic in design in addition to colour.

1. How would you describe your design fashion?

I might describe my fashion as narrative pushed. Visually it is graphic shapes with a number of texture. My work has been acquired as classic influenced as I’ve studied many illustrators of the previous.
man in a tent

2. How lengthy have you ever been a designer for?

My spouse and I’ve been a design / illustration workforce for over 7 years now. We began courting in school on the Kansas Metropolis Artwork Institute and truly did our Senior thesis collectively, which was a cease-movement animated piece a few werewolf and Christmas. After graduating we stepped proper into freelance work. Since then we have shaped “The Courageous Union, our little studio the place we concentrate on design and illustration projects starting from editorial illustration, animation, youngsters’s e-book illustration, and any sort of design work.

three. The place are you from?

I’m initially from St. Louis, Missouri the place I attended a group school earlier than coming to Okay.C. the place I have been for 10+ years now.

four. What venture would you want us to function on the weblog?

The venture I might like so that you can highlight on Crazyleaf Design is my Area Alphabet E-book we’re presently engaged on. Our hope is that it’s a enjoyable ebook for all ages, creatives who take pleasure in illustration and typography and youngsters who love science fiction stuff. I am an enormous fan of classic sci-fi e-book covers

The post Featured Designer: Kevin Howdeshell – Storytelling in Type! appeared first on DICKLEUNG DESIGN GROUP.

沒有留言: