2016年4月7日 星期四

Superior Superhero Themed Alphabet Designs by Simon Koay

B

Australia-based mostly artist and illustrator Simon Koay has created an exquisite alphabet collection titled “Superbet”. Every alphabet corresponds to the preliminary of a superhero and has been designed utilizing parts from their costumes and weapons. Koay has not been restricted to make use of solely superheroes, but in addition used probably the most obscure villains, and behold, the ‘W’ is magically reworked by featuringWolverine.

“What began out as a humble undertaking only for enjoyable had grown into one among my favorite works,” the Australian-based mostly designer stated of his work. “As a toddler up till now I’ve all the time been a fairly the fan of Marvel and DC superheroes. I just about learnt how to attract by copying these collectible playing cards as a child. And even nowday, I am combining my love of sort and graphic design with these characters.” Go to Simon Koay’s website to see the entire set and his different superior works.

Batman

Captain America

A

Ciclope

C
Daredevil

D
Elktra

E
Flash

F
Ghost Rider

G
Hulk

H
Iron Man

I
Joker

J
Killer Croc

K
Loki

L
Mystica

M
Nightcrawler

N
Omega Pink

O
Poison Ivy

P
Quicksilver

Q
Riddler

R
Spiderman

S
Two-Face

T
Ultron

U
Venom

V
Wolverine

W
Xavier

X
Yellowjacket

Y
Zatanna

Z

The post Superior Superhero Themed Alphabet Designs by Simon Koay appeared first on DICKLEUNG DESIGN GROUP.

沒有留言: