2015年5月28日 星期四

What You Have to Know Concerning the Newest HTML5 Video

Ever needed to create your personal Twitch.television-like app for livestreaming your work? How about your personal YouTube-esque program for enjoying again your beforehand recorded video? You may need used Flash, Java, or Silverlight for wealthy media up to now however with Chrome forty two saying that that these plug-ins are not supported, now’s nearly as good a time to go HTML5 as ever. Earlier than I labored at Microsoft, I used to be a Sr. Engineer on the Product Improvement group at Comcast, the place I labored on video gamers for a variety of platforms, together with the online, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and SmartGlass. It was an impressive schooling in leading edge video know-how, and I am glad that I can take my expertise with me on this position and train others a lot of what I discovered there. That is the primary of a collection of articles about utilizing Azure Media Providers to create and eat HTML5 video. On this tutorial, I am going to clarify learn how to use this cloud media answer to get set-up and begin experimenting with delivering stay or on demand video. First, a Primer on Video Codecs There are a selection of codecs to select from, so let’s undergo a few of the […]

沒有留言: