2016年2月28日 星期日

Cartoon: Me Too Do App

Some issues are so foreseeable that I’m having issues to know why anybody would anticipate issues to end up the sudden approach. Just some days in the past I met a developer I hadn’t seen shortly. And that was one in every of these moments that left me puzzled.

As we hadn’t spoken for fairly some time, I requested him what he had been as much as just lately. With a good quantity of satisfaction, he advised me that he had been studying native app improvement in current months. Now he had reached a stage of professionalism that allowed him to launch his first app into the app shops of the globe.

He accepted my congratulations however then went on far much less proud than earlier than. His app wouldn’t reside as much as his expectations, he informed me. Downloads can be homeopathic, gross sales even worse. Virtually no-one would determine to make the in-app purchases he had found out would make him a rich man.

At this level, I requested him what sort of app it was that he had created. Instantly his delight was again, and he informed me enthusiastically that his app was a todo strategy and that it was simply corresponding to the opposite nice apps already available on the market, specifically Wunderlist, Todoist and others. He would even cost the identical worth.

Surprisingly all this might not assist. I used to be too stunned to say something greater than “Are you critical?”.

P.S.: This recent post describes one other facet of the issue.

By the best way, we have now quite a few cartoons for you here.

沒有留言: