2016年2月26日 星期五

StickyStack, Colofilter, Heisenberg and Extra: 5 Fascinating Design Helpers

On my day by day deep dives into the online of webs, it is pure that I come throughout numerous corals, sea creatures, particles, and the whole lot else that dwells down there. I assumed you may be concerned with what I hold in my digital trawl. As I am a selective fisherman, the bycatch is moderately small. These design assistants fell into my lure.

Instruments for Design and Improvement: Extra Chaff Than Wheat

Separating the chaff from the wheat is turning into more and more tougher. No less than, that is how I really feel in any case these years with Noupe and my different endeavors. Perhaps I am simply rising previous. However do not you additionally really feel like the quantity of instruments is all the time rising and the time durations between them evolving turn out to be shorter? You may be capable of hold an summary, however separating the helpful from the ineffective, or, at the very least, the fascinating from the boring is turning into harder.

For my part, the next 5, somewhat recent, contributions from the ocean of the design and improvement department are value mentioning:

StickyStack.js: OnePager as a Card Stack

StickyStack by Mike Zarandona is a jQuery plugin that helps you make your web site look like a slideshow. Don’t be concerned, I am not speaking concerning the powerpoint type of the 90s, however moderately concerning the impact that is additionally used on parallax web sites which causes the content material that scrolls in to overlay the earlier content material, like shifting a card above one other. When utilizing StickyStack.js, a brand new card will all the time slide in when the earlier one has reached the higher border of the point of view. Easy, however intelligent Github

Colofilter.css: Colourful Filters in Duotones

Lucas Bonomi from Paris introduced us a stylesheet which you should use to put superior colour filters on pictures, and make them change dynamically. To do

The post StickyStack, Colofilter, Heisenberg and Extra: 5 Fascinating Design Helpers appeared first on DICKLEUNG DESIGN 2014.

沒有留言: