2015年3月30日 星期一

eight Issues You Want From London Now


Greetings! After six exhilarating months of dwelling in London, I’ve crossed the pond again to the States and have lots to point out and inform. I noticed some superior packaging design, picked up a little bit of Cockney slang, and determined that winters must be spent in L.A. London is a tremendous metropolis for therefore many causes and it is easy to fall in love with it. It was terribly troublesome to maintain the suitcases lean and never pack residence the pink & silver foil Tunnock’s wrappers that I discovered so charming. However I did come house with an iPhone filled with inspiration and an inventory of my favourite British product packaging that I might wish to share with you. Cheers!




Penhaligons Perfumes


PenhaligonsWomen.jpgPenhaligonsMen.jpg


The primary time I handed a Penhaligons Perfumery retailer I ended in my tracks. The whole window was stacked with probably the most lovely vacation tins conceivable. All jewel tones, every adorned with miniature portraits of Victorian women and embellished with flourish and patterns.


Based within the 1860s, Penhaligons Perfumery is an iconic English fragrance home, whose proprietor famously turned the Perfumer to Queen Victoria. With such a royal historical past, it is easy to see a story within the scent’s packaging designs. Decorative, lavish and delightful and it isn’t only for the women, they function grooming merchandise for the blokes too.


Selfridge & Co.



Sweets from Selfridge Choices. Selfridge & Co. is a excessive­finish (fancy) division retailer that is been on the scene in London since 1909. I discovered that they had fairly an artisanal meals & drink choice and with some prime­notch packaging design. Whereas I am not often a fan of a gentle, impartial shade palette, this line of Fudge Bars & Caramels gained me


The post eight Issues You Want From London Now appeared first on DICKLEUNG DESIGN 2014.


沒有留言: